Monday, June 01, 2015

Welcoming . . .

Lynnpenguin (Lynn) aka Lynnpenguin's Creative Corner

I am a crafty-creative person who has dabbled in many crafts over the years.  My current passion is card-making and scrap booking.  I found digital images and blogging in 2013 and haven't looked back.  I love all the potential with digital images and especially the freedom to make them any size I want.  I'm working on my colouring techniques with the help of an on-line course and I look forward to working with new images each week.  I love being a part of a few wonderful design teams, and love to participate in weekly card-making challenges.  I'm known as Lynnpenguin in blog-land because I LOVE penguins and have a collection that numbers over 3,000 penguins and even had one beaded and sequined on my wedding dress.  You can see more of my creations on my blog at Lynnpenguin's Creative Corner 

Here are several of  Lynn's Favourites



I hope you loved ready a little about Lynn and viewing her creations.  You will be able to see Lynn's first DT submission on June 7th for C#11,  we hope to see you there.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lynn. Your work is so nice. Everyone will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular creations, Lynn. I love the green bow on the last one. It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Projects from Lynn.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete